What is it about relationship that we put in so much effort to make it work? Heres my friend with a low life boyfriend who doesnt know his place as a man and takes every opportunity to collect her money,insult and accuse her of cheating on him even though he knows she is not. I wonder....... I have realised relationship is not a do or die affair if it is not working the way we want its best we work out of it. The mistake our mothers made should be a lesson for us, we shouldnt kill ourselves over people that doesnt deserve us and end up being married because of our children. In anything we do we should put ourselves first before anybody especially those that are not worth dying for.
My friend wrote on her facebook status "Tears are only shed for people we love...............
but these people we love do they really love us to make these sacrifices we make for them, Edo women believe in staying with their men till the end but I ve noticed that these women were not really happy they slave themselves just to keep the family going yet the men didnt appreciate them.
Anyway I am really vexed with the news I heard this morning or should I say I am heart broken I just hope she learns pretty fast because to me this so called love of hers is not worth the tears..................................................
No comments:
Post a Comment